Whether you are going through mild changes now or expect massive reorganizations in the future, change is inevitable for every successful organization.
Detour contains remarkable insight on how to deal with change and provides solutions to reduce stress, eliminate fear and increase performance. Hall of Fame Speaker and best-selling author Steve Gilliland now reveals how to handle change in fluctuating workplace and navigate life’s turns when something sets you on a course that you never planned, into a future you never imagined.
This book will help you develop…
- The mindset of recognition: Identify the prerequisites for change
- The mindset of reaction: Manage the stress when change occurs
- The mindset of reality: Discover the three sides to the story
- The mindset for resourcefulness: Dismiss the self-imposed limitations
- The mindset of receptiveness: Choose the belief of possibilities
- The mindset of resolution: Unearth the power of determination
People have an instinctive ability to adapt to most situations and often live by the adage “It is what it is.” Regrettably, while our ability to adapt is amazing, our ability to change isn’t. When you least expect it, life challenges your courage and willingness to change. In such moments, you can either accept it for what it is or make it what you want. Just as failure is a vital part of success, every detour is a critical part of your trip and allows you to exercise creativity and resourcefulness by moving forward in ways you had not anticipated.
Meet the Author
Hall of Fame Speaker and best-selling author Steve Gilliland, who showed us how to Enjoy The Ride, now reveals how to handle change and navigate life’s turns when something sets you on a course that you never planned, into a future you never imagined.