Autism affects 1 in every 68 American newborns.
Cases of autism are increasing at a rate of 12 percent every year and families spend up to $100,000 per year to manage this disease; lifetime expenses may exceed $3 million per sufferer.
What has changed to cause this rapid rise in the incidence of autism spectrum disorder? Who’s the most susceptible? And what can be done about it?
In this truly groundbreaking and thought-provoking work, autism researcher John J. Cannell, MD, presents:
- Autism prevention strategies
- The most comprehensive and compelling explanation to date regarding the causes of autism spectrum disorder
- Treatment protocols that, in some cases, have shown to lessen, reverse, or eliminate autistic symptoms
Cannell, founder of the Vitamin D Council, draws on decades of research to make the compelling case that vitamin D is very important in preventing autism and that high doses of vitamin D can be quite successful in treating some people with autism spectrum disorder. He provides:
- A thorough explanation of the relationship between autism and vitamin D
- Dispels many of the existing theories related to causes of autism
- Presents a solid foundation for a revolutionary new approach to preventing and treating autism