Latest Reviews« Older ReviewsMore Recent Reviews »
- Reviewed on May 17, 2013 by Alexandra Hunter
Adventures, Time Travel and Airships, what more could you ask for?
- Reviewed on May 16, 2013 by Deborah Zipf
In “Red Moon, Benjamin Percy has created a world where lycans who are not drugged into complacency, are fighting for their civil rights and committing acts of terror that have obvious similarities to those being performed today by groups like Al-Qaeda.
- Reviewed on May 15, 2013 by Mary Ward
"What really makes a family? Evie will show you how to open your heart and mind."
- Reviewed on May 15, 2013 by Linda Hitchcock
Retired clandestine CIA officer Jason Matthews may have written the definitive spy thriller of the 21st century with his debut novel Red Sparrow.
- Reviewed on May 14, 2013 by Sarah Sullivan
The FINAL Sookie Stackhouse novel. You know you want to see how it all ends....
- Reviewed on May 13, 2013 by Mary Ward
"A missing child turns lives upside down"
- Reviewed on May 13, 2013 by Linda Hitchcock
It would be a reasonable choice for a young adult selection of a mild introduction to Nazi occupation without emphasizing the horrors of war.
- Reviewed on May 12, 2013 by Linda Hitchcock
The book has a clever title yet ultimately fails to provide much more substantive information than is found in guidebooks and furnished by docents at Monticello.
- Reviewed on May 9, 2013 by Mary Ward
"A charming story set in an apple orchard in the Napa Valley"
- Reviewed on May 9, 2013 by Julie Johnson
"a story about loving and living that will touch your heart"
- Reviewed on May 8, 2013 by Julie Johnson
"the perfect read for those looking for a moody, difficult, flawed but loving hero and the wonderful woman who understands him"
- Reviewed on May 6, 2013 by Mary Ward
"A wonderful cast of characters, filled with warmth and compassion, will draw you right in."
- Reviewed on May 5, 2013 by Julie Johnson
"I love how Sherryl Woods’s books are about family as much as they are about romance."
- Reviewed on May 3, 2013 by Lucy Bertoldi
Based on the Legend of Roland- Historical fiction on the times of Charlemagne...
- Reviewed on May 3, 2013 by Julie Johnson
"that perfect blend of humor and angst"
- Reviewed on May 1, 2013 by Mary Ward
"Franny Banks is trying to make it in New York and you will be right there with her, rooting her on."
- Reviewed on May 1, 2013 by Julie Johnson
"As much as I loved the extended cast in the first Sultry Springs book, I could not get enough of the supporting characters in A Shot of Sultry."
- Reviewed on April 29, 2013 by Julie Johnson
"a touching story about learning to love again and finding both faith and family"
- Reviewed on April 29, 2013 by Sarah Sullivan
Can they have a happily ever after? Please?
- Reviewed on April 29, 2013 by Darlene Smoliak
"Cascade is a beautifully written story set in the Depression era of star crossed lovers, desires, ambition, and betrayals. I was instantly transported back in time in this novel and I loved every minute!"