Latest Reviews« Older Reviews
- Reviewed on December 9, 2013 by Mary Ward
"Set in the mid-1900s in a South Africa torn apart by apartheid, two women find the meaning of family and freedom"
- Reviewed on December 6, 2013 by Julie Johnson
"a quick, steamy read about second chances and is the first in what looks to be a hot hot hot series"
- Reviewed on December 6, 2013 by Mary Ward
"The first in a new cozy mystery series following Piper's new adventure as a spice shop owner in a quirky little town in Georgia"
- Reviewed on December 6, 2013 by Linda Hitchcock
Woven into this contemporary story of afterlife contact and the hope of a second chance to communicate what may have been left unsaid before death ended the conversation is a story about Alexander Graham Bell.
- Reviewed on December 5, 2013 by Darlene Smoliak
"Bellman & Black is a novel that shows us how one moment in time has the power to change a person's life."
- Reviewed on December 3, 2013 by Mary Ward
"What would you do with fifty million dollars? Angela finds out it's not the easy road that you think it will be."
- Reviewed on December 3, 2013 by Julie Johnson
"Although Terman doesn’t really go outside of the box with her sports-star/normal-girl romance, the journey to Griffin and Chole's HEA has enough zing and passion to keep readers quickly turning pages."
- Reviewed on December 2, 2013 by Linda Hitchcock
Redemption and forgiveness partner with honesty and humor in this touching, inspiring and unforgettable memoir making it a must-read recommendation.
- Reviewed on December 2, 2013 by Julie Johnson
"It’s got a lot of my favorite romance elements: Christmas (perfect for a love story), childhood friends, and a misunderstanding."
- Reviewed on November 30, 2013 by Carol Custer
Spies and monks and FBI! Lots of twists and turns in this spy thriller.