Latest Reviews« Older Reviews
- Reviewed on May 20, 2013 by Julie Johnson
"For those who liked the quirkiness of Helen Fielding's books, Over The Edge is the perfect choice."
- Reviewed on May 19, 2013 by Linda Hitchcock
Kudos to Michael Shelden for writing this biography that reads like a most riveting novel.
- Reviewed on May 19, 2013 by Maria Thomas-Mickiewicz
On the day you were born, a specific plan was laid out for your life. Learn what that plan is through a system utilized over thousands of years.
- Reviewed on May 19, 2013 by Julie Johnson
"a must read for anyone who had fantasies of having their very own Prince Charming sweep them off their feet"
- Reviewed on May 19, 2013 by Bea
Ever wonder why your cat behaves the way he does? Does she have bad habits? Do you have a multiple cat household with cats who don't get along? This easy-to-read book will answer your questions and re-train both you and your cat!
- Reviewed on May 18, 2013 by Carol Custer
A story of obsession and intrigue set in the tumultuous times of the roaring 20's
- Reviewed on May 17, 2013 by Julie Johnson
"For those who like a light intrigue with their romance, this is a perfect choice."
- Reviewed on May 17, 2013 by Alexandra Hunter
Adventures, Time Travel and Airships, what more could you ask for?
- Reviewed on May 16, 2013 by Deborah Zipf
In “Red Moon, Benjamin Percy has created a world where lycans who are not drugged into complacency, are fighting for their civil rights and committing acts of terror that have obvious similarities to those being performed today by groups like Al-Qaeda.
- Reviewed on May 15, 2013 by Mary Ward
"What really makes a family? Evie will show you how to open your heart and mind."